Tuesday 25 March 2014

Third Eye Ritual

This ritual helps open your third eye. It is a ritual which involves the magick of invocation. We will be invoking the qualities of an archangel by the name of Asariel. This angel is said to govern over things related to Neptune. This ritual will involve some very simple magick. It involves drinking tea and lighting some candles. I would suggest casting a circle before working with this magick.

There are many magickians who work with the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. This is a good idea. It is a good idea to do the LBRP before and after this working. This invocation should be done 3 days prior to a full Moon in the element of water.

The supplies for this ritual are very simple. You will need 13 votive candles in the color purple. We don't fully understand the relevance of the number 13. I personally like it because Neptune is 13 degrees in Sagittarius in my horoscope. That is my astrological chart. This number relates to me and I would gladly use it. You might want to understand this number numerologically  before you work with it. The color purple has natural association with the intuitive faculties of the mind.

Here is the invocation:

'I invoke thee, O Asariel,
archangel of Neptune
and ruler of clairvoyant powers.
I ask thee now to open my 3rd eye
and show me the hidden light.
Let me see the future.
Let me see the past.
Let me perceive the
divine kingdoms of the unknown.
Let me understand
the wisdom of the universe.
So mote it be!'

When you are doing this invocation you would sip Yarrow tea. This will help you gain control of your intuitive faculties. You should have a scrying device handy. You might wish to do some scrying after you have finished this ritual. Once you have completed the invocation you should concentrate on your 3rd eye while relaxing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment