Tuesday 25 March 2014

Ophiel

Ophiel is the 6th Olympic spirit. He rules over everything associated with Mercury. The spirits in his legions number 100, 000. He will give you a familiar if you are seeking one. He helps you study all of the arts. This spirit is of very dignified character. He can convert Quicksilver into the Philosopher's Stone.

I have never directly spoken with this angel. He is not the angel I communicate with. I am interested in working with the planetary force of Mercury this solar year. This is the Olympic spirit I would most be interested in at this current time.

There are 2 geomantic figures associated with Ophiel. The first is 'Albus' and the 2nd is 'Conjunctio'. I have read that this is no mild mannered spirit. It is said that Ophiel brings horror and fear unto whoever calls upon him. I am a little bit scared of him as I type these words. Eventually I will be less afraid. This will enable me to do the magickal working I desire.



This is one of the books I am working with:
A Treatise on Angel Magic: Magnum Opus Hermetic Sourceworks



This is the seal of Ophiel









No comments:

Post a Comment