Saturday 5 April 2014

Celtic Love Spell

This is a spell I have adapted from another source. This spell originally came from a book by Laurie Cabot. I eliminated certain details which I didn't want to do. The original spell calls for hair off a cat. 1 cat that is female and another which is male. I don't like this idea and didn't include it. I don't have a pet cat. It would not be convenient for me.

2 Cups of Springwater
2 Tablespoons of Sea Salt
3 Clover leaves
3 Roses
2 Willow leaves

Boil the ingredients in a cauldron. Let it simmer.

'By my birth of the 2 serpents,
I call the Goddess Cerridwen
and the God Celi to send me
on their magical moonship
to my lover's side.
The wren sets the cauldron boil
and brings life to the sacred land.
Bring me to my lover's side
and let us love hand in hand.'

Brew this to use as a love potion.

Here is the book this spell came from originally:

Love Magic: The Way to Love Through Rituals, Spells, and the Magical Life

No comments:

Post a Comment